1. Clearly Ash never should have kept the Pokémon in their Poké Balls.
2. Chuckie did always seem sorta creepy.
3. Who can forget the time that the Babadook came out of the closet?
4. Or when everyone else followed suit?
5. Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas was definitely one of the scariest movies of all time.
6. Who knew that the Enterprise was actually a pub this whole time?
7. Please tell me Peter Pan isn’t in this one.
8. Will Smith was definitely the strongest female lead in any movie ever.
9. Not gonna lie, Troll Hunters was surprisingly gritty.
10. The last-minute casting switch in Star Wars: Clone Warswas iconic.
11. There’s clearly nothing goofier than stitching humans together.
12. Lorelai and Rory were obviously infinitely better as part of an animated crime-fighting team.
13. No one could forget when Sharknado swept at the Academy Awards.
14. Someone MAY have gotten their teddies confused.
15. I always knew the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were real!
16. Honestly, the monkey would probably be a better driver than Cher.
17. My fondest memories are of the whole family sitting down to watch Pulp Fiction.
18. That one time Moses got frisky was pretty crazy.
19. The Bernenstain Bears and the Murderer was by far the best one.
20. “The One Where They Helped Django Free His Wife” was truly an unforgettable episode.
21. That SpongeBob episode where he moved to Brooklyn and was really mad about it was a true work of art.
22. Damn Jesus.
23. It was devastating when Walter White lost his talent for cooking meth.
24. The crew of the Enterprise definitely appreciated all of Archer’s gadgets.
25. It only took four seasons for New Girl to take a dark turn.
26. Apparently Sesame Street is planning an evil takeover.
27. And the world ended when the Muppets started rebelling in District 5.
source : https://www.buzzfeed.com/allisonwild/will-smith-was-the-strongest-female-lead?utm_term=.mjMxdGg2Yv#.nqLmrqlAD9
Please follow and like us: